Warring Fronts RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warring Fronts RPG Forum

Warring Fronts is a medieval fantasy nation RPG forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+12
Aspen
Merenaz
Caexi
Zhufor
Rambo'neil
Bynaar
Thor
Ezria
Jaymes
Talis
Sage of Mirrors
Mille Sessau
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Zhufor

Zhufor

General Discussion - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:06 am

Not my business to start one if you're walking through my territory. Would be yours to make a post about contact with a Dwarven Way Tower, in which I would follow up by posting about a Negotiation beginning. As I said when I first made my App, the Holds are not all underground. They're filled with above ground villages and Way Towers. Just saying, seems like a whole lot of OOC planning is going on to help the Ezrians out.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:09 am

Nobody is helping Ezria out, so I'm not catching your drift.
Back to top Go down
http://warringfronts.forumotion.com
Zhufor

Zhufor

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:14 am

I'm sorry, that was kind of rude. Just woke up, not all in the head, you know? Anyways, it seems like all this OOC talk on the General Discussion thread has led to multiple countries to be biased towards one faction or the other without even knowing the two ICly. This is due to the fact that some of you want to make there be a balance of power. Just saying.

Other than that, I should stop grumbling like the Dwarf I am and get to doing proper things. By the way, Caexi, how should we do this Goblin thing? Should I just attack them in a D2D or should I deal with them in an actual combat situation?
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:18 am

Mille Sessau will almost 100% assuredly ally with the Dwarves and not the Avians, especially since Ezria is ethnocentric ; even so .. on paper the only other kingdom that could beat Ezria right now is Caexi, though Karag Mor and Everwinter could probably win together.
Back to top Go down
Zhufor

Zhufor

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:29 am

Well, that justifies my reason to ally with the other Dwarf. xD Anyways, alright'y then, I'm just being a paranoid shlag. Anywho, I'm off to go out of town for the day and I don't know if I'll have access to a computer. If anything is needed of me, you'll just have to wait for several hours.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:24 am

Well, technically the Dwarves from Karag Mor stumbled through the Ezrian mountains and over my border without running into one Ezrian patrol or soldier along the way so...lmao. I think allowances can be made.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:06 pm

Alright I am awake now and catching up. First off the reason why Sessau exploration party didn't run into any dwarves of Karag Mor because I thought all of them where underground, so that would of been my bad. Also Karag the goblin situation for you will be done in the D2Ds for the moment. I'll let you know when there will be a battle to open up because that is my goal with that encounter.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:30 pm

Caexi. Need a ModMark for Ezria / Sessau.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:43 pm

That I do know Theo.... Having this brace on my hand makes it not very easy to type, or type quickly.

Edit: So from looking over the new trait system it looks like we all will be having to reformate our kingdom's traits. There are a few things though is how is this new trait system going to work and shouldn't governments be still a seperate item to pick?
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:03 pm

So Theo and Karag, I'll be working on your two mod marks just bare with me since I can only type for short stints because of my brace.
Back to top Go down
Zhufor

Zhufor

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:26 pm

I have returned from out of town and am prepared to continue all that is!
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:33 pm

hmm, it seems that my kingdom was deleted. I guess its all for the better, my political brain is shot through, i can even negotiate my way out of a paper bag now. The site is getting a bit complicated right now, the kingdom mechanics look like some instruction manual gone crazy.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:06 am

Hope I'm not swamping you with too much work in that last Day to Day post Theo. Some of your changing are compelling me to accelerate my plans.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Sorry Erzia I'll get on tomorrow and post a reply to the negotiations asap. Was my dad's b-day and had to go with my bro get him a present yesturday and today was his b-day so spent it chilling with him and watching the b-ball games from the tournament. UK won woot woot.

Lol, wasn't excepting a brawl though gonna be dicey for the Regent...not sure how i'll be handling that. Hopefully it doesn't lose him the election, which it very well could. -_- ugh could throw my whole nation in a different direction.

Expected something like that to happen to Ezria though with the elves and the taxs and increased military patrols and what not. Was hoping those human rebels would have used that payment from the dwarf and gone against him or meet up with the elves or maybe something new in that unexplored expansion.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:40 pm

I have enough problems. An elvish insurgency, a second country about to declare war on me. The mods need to leave me alone and pick on you for awhile. xD
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:02 pm

I've noticed that on nations forums there's always That One Person, for whom everything always goes wrong. If a disaster happens, it hits them; if a new megalomaniac player joins, he'll invade them; and if a grand alliance somehow forms to crush their opposition, it's always That One Person who gets hit by it.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:05 pm

Well, i'm honestly not surprised. I'm not complaning, I do play a very economically powerful and militarily aggressive nation. Basically, i'm the biggest guy on the block that everyone wants to take a shot at.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Shidrus and Sessau are about to .. have tensions, as I was about to claim the volcanic island.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:12 pm

That's gonna be nasty for you Theo. Especially with war with Caexi about to erupt.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:19 pm

I can't imagine Sessua having a chance of facing Shidrus with our current traits. With Master of the Seas, Martial Tradition, and a bigger population Shidrus could rip anything Sessua sent their way to pieces. Of course, with the new system I don't know if I'll be able to keep my advantages or not.

Even if you had colonized the island, Shidrus wouldn't have allowed it. Naval domination is an intrinsic part of their doctrine, and that island is just too strategically important to leave to a hostile power.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:20 pm

On the seas Shidrus holds the power, but Sessauan military might is superior to weak Halfling soldiers.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Yeah but I don't see how your going to be able to land and hold the island. Not with the Navy Shridus has.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:24 pm

Halfling soldiers are naturally weaker, yes, but I do have the Military Tradition trait, so my soldiers have improved combat prowess while yours are still basic. Given that fact, my troops are either going to be equal or stronger than your own.

Of course, you have Hire Mercenaries and Forced March, but those will both be useless in island combat. The first because you'll need ships to move those mercenaries to combat zones, and the second because islands are small things, and targets are separated by seas.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:27 pm

Talis. Any ideas for any new traits? I'm seem to run into a roadblock, and how this one will work is this:

You pick two of the trees and you get two of the traits from each tree.

Obviously:

Union of Shidrus

Commerce

and

? ? ?
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Theo, I recruited one of the old players from WF's. I'm supposed to tell him to just wait until the trees are finished and the app is revised, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 12 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warring Fronts RPG Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: