Warring Fronts RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warring Fronts RPG Forum

Warring Fronts is a medieval fantasy nation RPG forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+12
Aspen
Merenaz
Caexi
Zhufor
Rambo'neil
Bynaar
Thor
Ezria
Jaymes
Talis
Sage of Mirrors
Mille Sessau
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mille Sessau
Admin

General Discussion - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:36 pm

JAYMES -- Please tell me what the Republic would call King Casimir's War.

TALIS -- Please tell me what the Guild Union would call the Sessauan-Shidran War.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
http://warringfronts.forumotion.com
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Reclaiming Ever-Winter for my war.

And darn was hoping that the Cav charge would take longer to get ready like turn 4 but was betting that it'd happen on turn 3.

Question about the battle about roughly half the enemy cav outside is dead now yea because some of those recent LC deaths were from inside the gate as well though only slightly higher then the HC I'd expect so outta the 500 that started outside about 200 remain outside along with the 221 Elite warriors yes?

Also love this new idea about MP and recruitment. Makes each unit count more but during the war. Though population is stopped as well? Could that be simply reduced instead of completely stopped due to men off at war like 75% decrease making it 25% of the normal increase?
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:36 pm

No, it'd be 551 elite warriors plus whatever cavalry is left. Give or take 7 or 800.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:39 pm

It has to have a war name, like War to Reclaim the Republic.

" Reclaiming Ever-Winter " isn't a very .. war-esque name, and reclaiming Ever-Winter isn't really sensible because you're not reclaiming anything, you're taking Ezrian possessions.

Last edited by Mille Sessau on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:40 pm

How about the War of Retribution? Or the Grudge War? lmao. This is pretty much based on the fact that I killed a dwarven diplomatic party over a hundred years ago.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:45 pm

Oh yea looked at wrong number 500 something warriors and but outside there's not that many LC started with 500 likst like 140/150 first two turns this past one you lost a lot more LC but all were engaged both outside and inside so guessing about 200 to 250 outside yes? while there's still around 600-650 LC inside.

Dwarves name for the mountains is Ever-Winter along with their city so it's a war to reclaim the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:47 pm

No, I had 1800 LC at the start of this. Should be over 1,300 LC in the main city i believe.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:47 pm

Everybody got their full weekly updates. However ; Ezria, Ever-Winter, Mille Sessau, Shidrus and Ejrahk will not receive Population Growth or Military Points until their kingdoms have declared or sued for peace in their respective wars.

Have fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:48 pm

JAYMES JUST SURRENDER SO WE CAN HAVE PEACE!
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:50 pm

To tell you the truth.

I think Ezria will win the Second Battle of Agrina but will have taken twice as many casualties.

Ever-Winter's strategy is about as perfect as it can get with an enemy whose warriors can fly and having only about half the force of him. Kudos to you, Jaymes!
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Yes...and he can just replace the army he lost whereas I am in a bad spot. Ejrakh needs to get here. x.x
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Ezria you have about the same size army as him, but your military upkeep got to you.

Ever-Winter saved up some MP.

However, Ever-Winter also doesn't have 3,000 riders coming to his aid.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:55 pm

Meh, I built more quickly because I thought Zhufor was going to declare war the same day as Everwinter. Which he still might, lmao.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:56 pm

Jaymes and Zhufor keep pitterpattering.

Zhufor could have had his army inside Agrina with Ever-Winter already, but it seems like Jaymes and Zhufor like sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow diplomacy rather than getting to the point.

Last edited by Mille Sessau on Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:56 pm

Not gonna have peace with the dwarves sorry, not RP reason for peace yet, you'll either submit to terms dwarves want or not at all so dwarves can keep face. They're a STUBBORN race after all.

Also just though of something what about Maintence costs will those be wavied during war otherwise armies would leave asap after a war mine and Ezria's would have left like last month if that had been implimented lol

Ah yes you did have 1800 after that first large battle but maybe not all are rallied within the city. Maybe they're helping to maintain calm with the civilians during this unseen night assualt of their city?

Thankyou after all they took a day (game time ended up transfering it to a month) to come up with a good strat. It's about to get a little dicier though for Ezria because I've got something up my sleeve Smile

Yep but his cav against walls of fortress not good, if I can take out more swordsmen then he can afford to loose it'll be a win in the overall picture. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Oh yeah, it's now 2 NE and WINTER so prepare for super heavy snow and freezing Ezrian and Ejrahk soldiers!
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:58 pm

And those desert cav guys...they ain't used to the winter or cold like we dwarves are Smile MUHAHA What now fools
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:59 pm

Well I have a city at least for the moment, so he should freeze to death not me. The only reason I opened the gates to fight you is because i don't have skirmishers. If I did i would have bled you at the walls until you broke down the gate. But since SOMEONE changed light infantry around that plan got screwed. Damn your tinkering Theo.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Well Theo I am almost done writing your mod mark....Tell you one thing I have had the hardest time writing yours than I have with any of the other people.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Yea I happened right after your posted in that last one so I couldn't have my ppl return fire cuz it was implimented or watch the skies with their crossbows for when you took off...

Request: Can you respond to my Negotiations Mille

Question: can I burn his food node in the winter could his area in the mountains be lower to where snow doesn't fall in the area but it just becomes too cold for planting and such allowing me to burn his junk still or no?
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Well it's winter, not much you can burn that won't grow back by the spring planting..
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:07 pm

Jaymes you could have burned his foodstufs node from the get-go man, but since it's winter it won't have as large as an effect.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:10 pm

So much for being honorable dwarves XD You jump me at night and try to starve my people? Cold.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:13 pm

That was when I had the honorable trait which is no more. Still RPing as honorable dwarves but only to those they don't have a past negative history with meaning not honorable with you LOL and was saving that for after the assualt on the city if I get out of there with some men that way they can't come at me with their force because of the raging wall of fire but don't think a lot are coming out of the city alive if any but I still got a plan that might aide in getting them out though wasn't really expecting to be fighting almost all his force right from the get go like that. Was hoping to surprise him take up positions on his walls and force his cav to dismount but couldn't get that because they saddled up too quickly... oh well.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:14 pm

I just want my ModMarks! New Mille is only 50% explored and none of the new territory in Mille Sessau is explored either!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 23 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warring Fronts RPG Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: