Warring Fronts RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warring Fronts RPG Forum

Warring Fronts is a medieval fantasy nation RPG forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+12
Aspen
Merenaz
Caexi
Zhufor
Rambo'neil
Bynaar
Thor
Ezria
Jaymes
Talis
Sage of Mirrors
Mille Sessau
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezria

General Discussion - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:15 pm

If a country loses several decisive battles though, shouldn't there be a peace at any price movement that springs up? Especially if its costing thousands of lives.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:19 pm

The Guild is calling this the Colonial War, since its fought over the defense of colonies.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:23 pm

Yea I'm thinking 3 loses the dwarves would consider a possible peace but they'd still be stubborn about not looking week at the same time. You win this one and another major one who knows you might find yourself with dwarven ambassadors, you kill 'em again for the third time it's a war to the death most likely.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:30 pm

Jaymes, ModMark the Centroppen Skirmish man!
Back to top Go down
http://warringfronts.forumotion.com
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:32 pm

On it

question if it comes to turn 8 and no winner is found will the battle be over and you just decide who dies and how many after that or will it continue into the morning under a new title and new battle name?
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:33 pm

Yeah, I want to know whether I burn down that Ezrian ship or not.

Kinda curious what he hopes to do with ramming my rear though. It's the ultimate, least-optimal location to hit. We're both going in the same direction so our relative velocities are pretty small, and the rear is pretty structurally solid.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:34 pm

No, in the case of Centroppen ;

1. ) The battle will continue until a decisive victor is found.

or

2. ) The Dark Wave makes it back to Lashid, but that'd be like ModMark 10 or something y'anno.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Hey I want my Mod Mark too Theo!
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:36 pm

Talis ModMarks Caexi, not me.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:38 pm

No no in my battle with Ezria what will happen though that's kool to know regarding this sea battle I'll tuck that bit of info away and yes I'm doing it now have all the notes updated writing the actual RP part right now.
Back to top Go down
Ejrahk

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Jaymes wrote:
And those desert cav guys...they ain't used to the winter or cold like we dwarves are Smile MUHAHA What now fools

(Btw broha, Ejrahk are in the plains and foothills rather than the desert Smile )

They, while maybe not sitting in the high altitude and extreme temperature changes of a mountain range, are quite used to the concept of winter, snow, and cold. But riding through mountain passes in the dead of winter does suck quite a bit and would slow the march as they have less daylight to travel.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:28 pm

Oh shoot was thinking of the desert dude my bad, well...plains horses ain't used to mountain terrain lol idk anyways gonna see about writing up a D2D post right now, hopefully Zhufor gets on, though English is tough in college think that's what he said so I completely understand (took a few college courses after highschool before deciding to join up and disliked them).
Back to top Go down
Ejrahk

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:36 pm

English sucks large hairy balls, mostly. This is how my English classes tend to go:

Teacher: Which is the right answer, A, B, or C.
Me: B.
Teacher: No, C.
Me: But B is right.
Teacher: But C has less words, so it's more right.
Me: .... You're kidding now, right?
Teacher: No. Minus 50 dkp. (or what I wish he said, instead it was minus 10 points :\ )

And you are right about the horses Smile The march would be slowed... putting a horse through any type of mountain terrain sucks. I have to cling to the back of a horse in the dead of winter through some mountains elk hunting.... do it every couple years. I don't suggest it as a day job... something about the fact that the only thing between you and a fall of mostly death is a horse's ability to keep its balance is both exhilarating and kinda terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:54 pm

They'll be arriving shortly after the Second Battle of Agrina ends, actually.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Lots of fun stuff happening today!

I got to use my modmark status for Caexi and Theo to good effect. Now you can both scramble to fight over two resources at the same time.

Score 1 to 0 in Shidrus favor. Not only did I escape to warn Lashid, but I got to burn down an enemy Bireme. Captain Nire is definately getting a promotion when he recovers. I can't wait to see how the Ezrian and Sessauan commanders react to the news.

Looks like a tough fight in Agrina. I honestly can't say how things will go.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:09 pm

I still wish my ModMark would've involved the scouting I did in

MILLE SESSAU my HOMELAND but alas.

I will PM you the available numbers for this shindig.

:[
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Ah, my apologies. I've done a lot of modmarks today, but I will be sure to tell about your homeland's surveying when I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:20 pm

Iron and Mithril have a 0/20 now, instead of 10.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:35 pm

Well I am lost. I am not long doing the mod marks for you Theo?
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:37 pm

I think theo decided it would only be fair to have someone impartial to the current circumstances do the modmarks. He asked me to do it, and considering the situation I agreed.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Well it would be nice to be informed of these things Theo instead of wasting my time trying to come up with a mod mark that I didn't need to know.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:43 pm

Sorry Caexi, it was post ModMark.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:47 pm

Got the battle post up. I hope it's good for now, but please don't hesitate to correct anything. I look forward to your progress.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:48 pm

Excellent.

Now you can have Hrothar!

I wish people would get some Mercenary stuff up.

By the way I'm adding new Constructs.

Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:55 pm

You pissed off my halflings by invading though. Since I don't know where Mille Sessau is I might end up blockading New Mille instead. It'd be like accidentally allying with Caexi.

By the way, apparently only administrators can post mercenaries. Perhaps you should make a thread for us to propose them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 24 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warring Fronts RPG Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: