Warring Fronts RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warring Fronts RPG Forum

Warring Fronts is a medieval fantasy nation RPG forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions / Suggestions

Go down 
+7
Zhufor
Bynaar
Rambo'neil
Ezria
Talis
Jaymes
Mille Sessau
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Talis
Admin

Questions / Suggestions - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions / Suggestions   Questions / Suggestions - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:15 am

Quote :
So if Shridus is scrapping his Kingdom, what do we say happend for the Mille-Shridus war?

I figure the Shidarans will pack up their ships and leave an empty colony for the Ezrians and Sessauans to argue over. The new nation I'm planning is more of a minor faction than a major power, I find it more enjoyable to play groups that aren't on an equal footing. I'm still debating where to put them though, I have an easier time with the backstory if it's on the new continent, but I could mess with a lot of people if it's in the west.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions / Suggestions   Questions / Suggestions - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:16 am

For RP purposes Talis can we fight the battle and have Shidrus either fall apart or pack up and leave?
Back to top Go down
http://warringfronts.forumotion.com
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: Questions / Suggestions   Questions / Suggestions - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:17 am

Jam your new country in between Merenaz and Mille. xD
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions / Suggestions   Questions / Suggestions - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:17 am

Meidi's space is open as well, just need to delete him.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions / Suggestions   Questions / Suggestions - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:22 am

Meidi's space would be interesting. I'd get to be right there in the middle of everything. Perhaps I'll take it. There are still a few things to resolve about the nation before I post it though, and I'll want to see the Nation Civics.

And yeah, I'll have Shidrus pack up and leave when I apply. Shouldn't be too hard, since they're not all that tied up in political relations.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions / Suggestions   Questions / Suggestions - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:26 am

Talis, I'm so ambivalent about the trait I asked you about, I've been reading up a lot on Warhammer Fantasy and The Empire has it, but I know as soon as I put it in there EVERYBODY WILL WANT IT.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: Questions / Suggestions   Questions / Suggestions - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:27 am

If you put a steam tank in there, damn straight. >_>;
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions / Suggestions   Questions / Suggestions - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:32 am

That's to be expected. In the end it's up to you, but if you do decide to add it there are ways to counter its popularity. Making the units available somewhat mediocre (they were) would be one way to do it. Either way, I intend to use Necromancy for my new faction.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions / Suggestions   Questions / Suggestions - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:33 am

PM me your ideas, I'm looking at making Undead a race but its not looking too hot.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: Questions / Suggestions   Questions / Suggestions - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:46 pm

Undead race...wow no one would want them as allies they'd be like the boogie man wouldn't they?
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: Questions / Suggestions   Questions / Suggestions - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:20 am

I noticed that Zhufor popped up two different mercenary groups. How many mercenary groups can a country have?
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions / Suggestions   Questions / Suggestions - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:38 am

Two.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: Questions / Suggestions   Questions / Suggestions - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:22 am

Question for the Quarry having it does it increase the trades you can make with stone from 1 to 2? Because in the description:

Quarries increases the yearly yield for Stone Resources. For every Quarry built, Stone Resources generate +2 Economic Points per week. Maximum of 1 per Stone Resource.

+2 EP effectively doubles the output that Stone produces so does that mean it doubles the production of stone mined or are you still only allowed, even with a Quarry, to have 1 trade agreement for stone while still gaining half the bonus to 2 trade agreements while still gaining half the bonus or would the current trade just jump from being 1EP gained by each nation (the trader and tradie) to 2 EP given to each?

Example Mille and Republic got a stone trade agreement:

Mille is trading furs and loses -2 CP and Republic is currently losing -1 EP (Republic gaining the 2CP and Mille gaining 1EP)
Republic gets a Quarry does that increase their gained 1EP from stone to 3 allowing them to make another trade without completely losing acess to their own resource (say trade with Holds Stone for Iron Holds gaines 1/2EP from stone and Republic gains 1EP +10 Iron from holds) or would the Mille Republic trade be updated to Mille loses -2CP and gains +2EP while Republic -2EP and gains +2CP?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions / Suggestions   Questions / Suggestions - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions / Suggestions
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15