Warring Fronts RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warring Fronts RPG Forum

Warring Fronts is a medieval fantasy nation RPG forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Population Growth / Military Points / BLAH BLAH BLAH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mille Sessau
Admin

Population Growth / Military Points / BLAH BLAH BLAH Empty
PostSubject: Population Growth / Military Points / BLAH BLAH BLAH   Population Growth / Military Points / BLAH BLAH BLAH Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 8:45 am

Since so much changed in the first week and we actually had a few people join, today no kingdom will be receiving it's population growth or military points.

There is a list here and if you are on it that means you need to supply me with some additional information to complete your kingdom.

CHANGES

1. Kingdom of Mabiya - Arcane Understanding has been changed to a Military Trait. Your kingdom now requires a National Trait. Let me know which one you would like. You also still need to post your history and you'll be at 100%.

2. Oligarchy of Unao' Si Ti - Arcane Understanding has been changed to a Military Trait. Your kingdom now requires a National Trait. Let me know which one you would like. Also, the Economic Trait Mercantilism has changed, let me know if you wish to keep it. You should also post your first Day-to-Day and you'll be good.
Back to top Go down
http://warringfronts.forumotion.com
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Population Growth / Military Points / BLAH BLAH BLAH   Population Growth / Military Points / BLAH BLAH BLAH Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 3:27 pm

Everybody got their updated Cultural and Economic Points.

Since I was messing with stuff. We're not getting Population Growth or Military Points. We will next weekend though!
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Population Growth / Military Points / BLAH BLAH BLAH   Population Growth / Military Points / BLAH BLAH BLAH Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:13 pm

Everybody got their Populations, Economies, Cultures and Military Points updated.

Check your applications for how many points you got and if you want to spend any of them, just PM me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Population Growth / Military Points / BLAH BLAH BLAH   Population Growth / Military Points / BLAH BLAH BLAH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Population Growth / Military Points / BLAH BLAH BLAH
Page 1 of 1