Warring Fronts RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warring Fronts RPG Forum

Warring Fronts is a medieval fantasy nation RPG forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+12
Aspen
Merenaz
Caexi
Zhufor
Rambo'neil
Bynaar
Thor
Ezria
Jaymes
Talis
Sage of Mirrors
Mille Sessau
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mille Sessau
Admin

General Discussion - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:28 am

ModMarks will be up tonight after I get off work.
Back to top Go down
http://warringfronts.forumotion.com
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:00 pm

Well looks like any posts I am going to do will have to wait for tomorrow/friday since I am going to have to pull a double shift today.

Theo can you get back to be about the PM I sent you about battle casualties when you get a free moment so that way I can get the set-piece battle up.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:14 pm

FUCK whoever did that.

Everything is back.

However, I have this to say. My university's soccer team made it to the play offs, I have finals on the first week of May, and I just started a new internship. I will not be on until May 7th, after May 7th everything will be back to normal.

I apologize for this inconvenience.

Have fun with Warping Empires until I get back everybody!

If Caexi and Talis like, they have full reigns for ModMarks and all Wars.
Back to top Go down
http://warringfronts.forumotion.com
Ejrahk

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:29 pm

hate to break it to you bro, but the forum URL still reads "isuckpenises"
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:49 pm

Ok since the mods are busy, i've taken it upon myself so no one falls behind to send out population update and such to everyone so that people know what exactly they have. That way people can still buy whatever they need as far as constructs or military units and we can get some shit done. I've hit mostly everyone, just one or two people left.
Back to top Go down
Zhufor

Zhufor

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:29 pm

Thank you Ezria for doing that. Please, everyone, I urge you to stay active even if the admins are not. We shall endure this lapse till Theo returns.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:32 pm

Ok, i'm fairly sure I got everyone. If I didn't get you then PM me. Also, I'm not doing the happiness decreases or increases for the cities..that's just too much work and this crap alone with nation growth took me well over an hour (I have new respect for you Theo). I'm going to let Theo do it when he gets back or maybe if Caexi or Talis wants to handle that. But seeing as no one is around where we can buy constructs and really do something to stop the loss of happiness points, I think it's fair that it's not counted while Theo is MIA. Also please, like Zhufor said try to stay active and get some D2D's up. I don't want to see the forum stagnate and die because the primary moderator is busy. I'll step in to mod if people would like or if Caexi needs additional help. PM me if you need me. ALSO, I calculated nation growths by what Theo had on your applications. If he didn't slap up the bonuses from your hero then it did not get calculated and it is something you'll need to take up with Theo when he comes back full time.
Back to top Go down
Ejrahk

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:28 am

I am also more than willing to throw out some d2d mod marks so things can keep moving. I need Ejrahk mod-marked before I can throw up any more d2d threads.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:37 am

Yo Zhufor if you got time this week can you hit the reply for the Negotiations.

Also thank you Erzia for the growth PM. Maybe to make it easier for when Mille comes back or when the other Admin's get to it we make a little thread with every nations growth and expenditures while they are MIA due to RL this way they don't have to shift through a while bunch of PM's and what not?

Whole heartedly agree, make sure to keep active weathers it's diplomaticly or D2D. Purhaps though we try to slow down our D2D's during this time so as to not overwork Talis/Caexi when they're around and when Mille gets back?

I have a little expereince with Mod Marks and can aid in that though would prefer a admin do my own because I expanded and searched the expanded areas for resources and rather not anyone get into trouble for giving me resources. (Which only the eastern has any chance the southern is just to put me on the map finally more or less and encompass the Death Trap Fortress. Was told before I confirmed expansion that no resources would be found in that area southern expansion though it provides a good excuss for the mercenary group.)
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:08 am

Aight now that I have the website again -eyes the new address- I'll get to work on Mod Marks for people who need them. I'll probably hit the Argina battle first. Note that I am probably the only admin since Theo is gone and Talis is busy with WE. Also thanks Ezria for hitting the population updates. Hope you didn't increase the population or MPs for anyone who is currently in a State of War.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:42 am

No, I didn't. Only those who aren't at war got population and MP increases. Those who are at war only got EP and CP increases.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:48 pm

If you guys want to start buying constructs, forward what you want to buy to both Theo and me. I'll calculate whatever bonuses they give next time I do nation growth updates this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:07 pm

I knocked out two mod marks. Due to the fact that we are down mods, Caexi has granted me temporary moderating powers so we can weather the storm so to speak. Still trying to work out responsibilities with Caexi. I got Merenaz's up and Caexi's. I'll probably do some more tomorrow when I get a chance to talk with him again. I know he's been working crazy hours.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:45 pm

Well its 1045 pst and finally home. Thanks for picking up for me Ezria. I should be able to have my aim up either on my computer or phone tomorrow. As long as I don't have to pull another double shift tomorrow I should be able to hit some of the mod marks. If any of yall have questions shoot me a PM, email at thormrizan@aol.com, or IM me on AIM at thormrizan.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:47 am

Liked how you had your allies talk about going to war with Ezria lol before your empire might not have known where their places of worship were but they definately do now so what they do will be interesting to say at the very least.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:24 am

Well as a mod I have to remain unbiased, it would be stupid if none of the Clans wanted revenge over what happend several centuries ago so naturally there is going to be apprehension as to what some of the clans want to do.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:20 am

Talis when you get a chance do you think you could post something on the Shridus-Sessuan battle thread? I want to be able to withdraw my ships.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Considering that Shidrus isn't going to be around, isn't posting in that thread kind of pointless? It's fighting a battle for a faction that doesn't exist any more. I'd much rather just say that the factions made some kind of agreement, and then the halflings leave and are never heard of again. It's simpler, and faster.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Works for me, I just wanted Jaymes to know that so that he could wrap up the thread.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:55 am

Alright gents now that I have had a moment to recoup from my double shift nonsense I am going to start on mod marks right now. Starting with yours first Jaymes.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:46 am

Awsome. I'll be on for a bit doing my negotiations with Zhufor.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Ok, doing nation growth again. Last chance for anyone to buy constructs which I highly encourage you to do. Get it to me by tonight.
Back to top Go down
Theo

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:45 am

Well, I've got one final left which will be a cinch, but I've got bad news. I guess in between when I last changed my password and fixed the forum that whoever vandalized the site the first time came back and did it again. My password for the admin account has been changed, and when I try and access it again I get this:

The security 'Disallow admin to send new password' is active in Admin Panel > General Admin > Security

So I surmise I'm going to have to cancel/shut down Warring Fronts 2.0 since without administrative privileges people can theoretically run a muck on the forum. This is not to since that Warring Fronts as an RPG is over, merely have to be restarted on a tertiary forum. Sorry for this guys.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 8:52 am

So are you transfering everything over to a new forum? Or are we shutting down indefinitely?
Back to top Go down
Theo

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:21 am

I will transfer everything, but I'm making some changes.

1.) If you wish to keep your nation, this is viable.

2.) If you wish to start over, this is viable.

3.) Talis tells me you've done a wonderful job Ezria. I'd extend a Moderator position to you for Warring Fronts 3.0; starting now. If you'd like to decline, all is well.

4.) Warring Fronts 3.0's changes will be minuscule, however, I'm going to add a back history to the Realm of the Known World and add an Alignment system. Good, Neutral and Evil. The way it will work is that the back history will be thus, summarized greatly.

Only a single century ago, the wizard Varinus rose to prominence through military conquest and cunning diplomacy. Corrupted and empowered by foreign, ancient magic, Varinus intended to overthrow the various Silvan and Human Kingdoms and rule the known realm with all below him. He gathered hosts of orcs, drow and goblins to his aid and began his conquest, a war that consumed all known nations to some extent. This war, known as the War of the Realms was said by contemporary historians to afflict over two dozen kingdoms and at it's height comprise of more than 600,000 soldiers on both sides. Varinus was not invincible however, and his downfall came at the last rallying of the remaining Human, Silvan and Dwarven kingdoms. He was slain in one of the last battles of the war, though which battle exactly is still hotly debated, and which hero slew him itself is a story among stories.

Varinus is dead, that much is true. His vast repertoire of evil forces fled back to their ancient homes, and Varinus' agents and spies disappeared from sight. Of more important note are the Seven Sacred Artifacts that Varinus' left upon his death. Stolen from a myriad of different kingdoms, these artifacts are immensely powerful and many treasure hunters have met their end attempting to seek them out. It is rumored that of late the artifacts have surfaced, and that ghastly forces are seeking them out, though for what reasons are unknown.

OOC NOTE: The details are sketchy, but they're supposed to be. This will give kingdoms history to relate to, instead of having no former history, like Mille Sessau and the Merenaz Caliphate. The artifacts will also be major plot devices for war and alliances.

5.) I'll be changing the map to a much larger one with more varied continents and a realistic appeal. I found that I always saw the Empire of Ezria as a country more sizeable to that of Canada, whereas on the map it seems to be the size of Mexico or something. This new map will allow me to place cities, capitals and roads.

The only pre-determined thing on the map will be the ruined Tower of Nùhr, where Varinus' reigned from, and perhaps an ancient citadel of sorts where the last battles of the war were fought. Radiating out from that spot will indicate how much the war affected your kingdom. Right next to it, and your kingdom is practically wartorn, on another continent and your kingdom probably participated in it but not so much.

Thoughts?

I'll make a new Warring Fronts website today after my last final. I'll be using proboards however as I much more prefer it than forumotion. Please let me know on whether you'll take me up on my deal, Ezria.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warring Fronts RPG Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: