Warring Fronts RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warring Fronts RPG Forum

Warring Fronts is a medieval fantasy nation RPG forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+12
Aspen
Merenaz
Caexi
Zhufor
Rambo'neil
Bynaar
Thor
Ezria
Jaymes
Talis
Sage of Mirrors
Mille Sessau
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Mille Sessau
Admin

General Discussion - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:18 am

You don't have to Jaymes.

The system is perfected.

I need some effects for Paganism though.

Some small numbers might change but everything is looking sweet right now.
Back to top Go down
http://warringfronts.forumotion.com
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:23 am

Cool, but it's an option like Ezria didd for his Conferdercy to a Ogilarchary.

Like the new constructs and trait system. Older one make nations Culturally and economically powerhouses over night.

Also like how now I've got, with the new trait system, a -3 happiness instead of -6. beleive -3 is more managable though I'm definately not getting a bunch of CP as before so maybe -6 was easier lol.

No clue about religion stuff try to stay out of that though with it being part of my nation I'll have to ask how would I go about utilizing the free beleifs. Must I list the religions and where they are prominent and a rough % of followers? And whats the cap for religions under free beleif because there would be a number of ppl who'd probably just ignore religion or not follow religion in a free society like mine. (Free workers and Free beleifs. Goes with Republic I thought.)
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:29 am

If you don't want to mess with religion, Free Religions is probably the way to go.

Religion, once I write it up will effect Happiness and eventually claims.

Like Ejrahk has a Major Religion, and since Ezria is Pagan, he could start converting the Ezrians.

Once like 30% of the Ezrians were of Ejrahk's religion, they'll start demanding Ejrahkian goods to be sated. If Ezria doesn't sate their needs, which will be quite cumbersome, they will riot and eventually attempt to break free.

I'd like some tangibles for Paganism though everybody!
Back to top Go down
Ejrahk

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:55 am

Resistant to being converted to other religions
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:56 am

Ejrahk, Reformation was changed to Ritual Sacrifice because Reformation sucked. Ritual Sacrifice might be up Ejrahk's alley though. Check it out.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:56 am

So here is a question for you Theo. Because you have changed the entire system, are you going to allow all of us to completely revamp our kingdoms? Also when will the entire trait system be finished in since you mentioned putting up a Kingdom categeory as well?

It would only be logical since both the trait systems as well as the races. Most people have designed their kingdoms around the previous traits including their race and government to get a specific feel for how they wanted to RP their kingdoms. Like Talis economic colonial kingdom and Ejharks nomadic tribesmen. Now tossing in a religion category changes it even more.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:00 am

If we had a majority vote. I'd agree to it, absolutely.

I'm 100% satisfied with the trait system now so I don't intend to change it at all. Thanks everybody for sticking with it.

But yeah, if we want to have a vote on that, Caexi we can.

And no I didn't mean it like that. The " that's too bad " act was meant for Talis, since he's my list checker. Sorry brosef.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:03 am

If people want to revamp their entire kingdom's then i'm for that since so much has changed but I don't think I will. I've pumped too much time and effort into Ezria and it's a little late in the game for me since I'd have to edit numerous battles, and D2D posts if i changed from a race of avians to say goblins. Mark me down for a yes though nonetheless, lmao.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:04 am

It would be that if you didn't want to change your kingdom, you don't have to. If you vote yes, you can still keep your kingdom.

So :

YES OR NO FOR ALLOWING A WHOLE REVAMP OF KINGDOMS

YES: 2 (Caexi, Ezria)

NO: 0
Back to top Go down
Ejrahk

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:05 am

If I choose ritual sacrifice and started sending numerous missionaries into a country, would that country start sacrificing small animals in their closet?

And I would like a chance to look everything over and be able to reselect a government and race
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:08 am

No, Ritual Sacrifice would not give your kingdom an actual religion.

And if you say " Yes I want a revamp " and the revamp gets at least 5 votes, than your application just gets deleted and you get to start over.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:10 am

YES: 2 (Caexi, Ezria)

And for the kingdom's that stay, we'll do a little bit of alteration to keep the history fluent. Haha. I probably won't keep Sessau to tell you the truth.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:15 am

So you aren't adding a Kingdom Civic? Sorry just wanting to make sure.

Also as for the revamping goes bringing in Ezria's concern. I do think people should be allowed to keep their constructs and resources. It wouldn't be fair to players who have invested the time into their kingdoms to take those away if they revamp. The revamp isn't starting a 'new kingdom' its just editting it so that way they can have the feel for their kingdom the way they want it without having to try and pick from the new system to get that feel.
Back to top Go down
Ejrahk

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:16 am

"Yes I want a revamp"

Gotcha. So if I pick organized religion and ritual sacrifice of animals is a core tenant of it and then spam missionaries into a country, would they start to adopt those customs? Cuz that would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:17 am

I'm so changing my religion trait. Eff this, i'm not allowing my people to turn into animal sacrificing heathens. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:18 am

YES: 3 (Caexi, Ezria, Ejrahk)

Two more and we have a world reset. Hahaha.

Yes, since that's what you have.

Organized Religion > Ejrahkian Monotheism (Chalava) > Missionaries into (X)* > Ezrians began to worship Chalava and take on their customs.

* We'll call X = Ezria

And from what I can decipher is they'd kick the Ejrahkians out of Majitra and worship Chalava themselves! Hahaha.

Last edited by Mille Sessau on Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ejrahk

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:21 am

Better run, Ezria....

No I'm kidding. KIDDING. (mostly).

Missionaries cost 50 percent less.

Kekekekekekeke.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:23 am

I don't want the world FULL of religions though, y'anno. Hmm.

Paganism should have better gains, 'chya.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:25 am

Could be funny that those whom were converted would think of themselves as the 'true disciples of chalava'. You could have a church schism. XD
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:28 am

Theo. I wouldn't do a complete world reset. There are a lot of good rps going on and I think hurts all the players who have invested the time into their kingdoms. I would just do a revamp of government, race, and traits that won't affect a change in rp. Allow everyone to keep their current resources, military, and constructs [ie. constructs, border expansion, and colonies.]

Edit: So you aren't adding a Kingdom Civic? Sorry just wanting to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:31 am

How can we do a revamp of races? The Dwarves of Ever-Winter storm Agrina again and find .. Goblins?!

You're right. It's not a world reset, but kingdoms that want to restart will. I'll keep Sessau because Merenaz and I have something cool going on. Ezria is going to stay. I think Ejrahk might change? Shidrus will stay.

Caexi?
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:32 am

Well, like i said i'm not changing because of the fact of my war with the dwarves. Otherwise i would do goblins. >.>;
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:12 am

I see your point in that so a regress my statement earlier about a complete revamp, since I surely wouldn't want to loose all my resources. There are a couple items though I would like to bring to your attention for discussion. And these are just the ones I notice because I am looking at my kingdom.

1. If the trait system is done there is an edit to be done since there are only 4 categories even though you state five in the description paragraph.

2. Elves and Drows need a new pro because there is no magic. Personally I could care less about having a magic tree and it surely doesn't seem like one that any players have picked, but that is me.

Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:14 am

I vote no. My kingdom pretty much stayed the same throughout the process RP wise which is what counts in my mind. Choose traits and stuff that reflect my kindgom. Only trait I didn't was that one that gave me a sh-t ton of CP last update think it's basically back to what I started off with. Plus starting from scratch would stink cuz I wrote so much history and fluff in the application. Still have to add more to the military units and more about culture in that Zhufor thread.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:15 am

Well, I was tempted to do a revamp and have a despotic necronantic empire, but I can't do that now either. Guess I'm stuck with Shidrus, even if my ships are no longer as good as they were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 27 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warring Fronts RPG Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: