Warring Fronts RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warring Fronts RPG Forum

Warring Fronts is a medieval fantasy nation RPG forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+12
Aspen
Merenaz
Caexi
Zhufor
Rambo'neil
Bynaar
Thor
Ezria
Jaymes
Talis
Sage of Mirrors
Mille Sessau
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Caexi
Admin

General Discussion - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:18 pm

True. But they haven't found anyone and being on open terrain with a possible hostile force nation out there makes one rather be safe than sorry.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:24 pm

It's almost breaking the rules.

" An almost hostile kingdom "

Actually, Caexian Orcs attacked Sessauan villages, not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
http://warringfronts.forumotion.com
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:30 pm

Exactly almost hostile. They know that a village was sacked and so they are staying careful. The full legion marching is how they show diplomacy as a sign of strength.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:31 pm

So you attack me .. than attack me again .. than throw 6,000 troops at me as a diplomatic measure?
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:32 pm

It's a polite way for an orc of saying gimmie those horses please.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Twice? They only attacked one village and yes moved the legion in as a diplomatic process since they don't know if it is just a random tribe or a kigndom.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:41 pm

They attacked a village in your ModMark, and they attacked in my ModMark.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:46 pm

Well they aren't my orcs since I didn't send any raiding parties. The only orcs that got yours was Taskmaster Dannoch's scouting party.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:47 pm

They are your orcs. Just because you didn't send them doesn't mean they didn't show up on their own whim. You can't control the whim of every single orc.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:51 pm

Well that was something I didn't know since I haven't gotten around to reading your D2D and didn't know Talis had done a mod mark for you
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:57 pm

I wish I could get a ModMark. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 3:58 pm

Theo, never answered my question. Could a castle's basic defenses like rocks or burning pitch be used here from atop the walls to be dumped down on the enemy or would that just be considered fluff?
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:04 pm

Its coming. I'm working so can't exavtly write a mod mark. I am almost finished with Ezria's which I finish at home and then work on yours.
Back to top Go down
Ejrahk

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:17 pm

All I have to say on sleeping in plate armor is go run all day, put on really really heavy armor, try to sleep, then see how fit to fight you are the next day. Having to have someone help you up is yes and no. Sleeping in, say, boiled leather or your.plate mail padding, maybe chainmail I can realistically see. Plate not so much. Also should be taken into account that caexi is orcs and thus have a different musculature but yeah. I can see points from both sides. Sleeping in full camp gear was shitty enough, I would hate to sleep with metal on.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:37 pm

Just fluff, Ezria.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:14 pm

I'm gonna let Jaymes post first in our thread since he's the attacker.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Although I did not say so, the orc raiders in the modmark were not part of the Caexi scouting party, they were a small group of independent orcs who stumbled across the town and thought it would make good sport.

*EDIT* Also, I'm sorry I haven't been able to write up modmarks for Ejrahk or Caexi yet. I've had a lot of schoolwork. Tomorrow I will have the time to write both.
Back to top Go down
Zhufor

Zhufor

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Hey guys, sorry for not being active this week. Once again, English class tightened the noose and I believe it requires all my attention if I want to make a good D2D post in taking over the Republic of Ever-Winter. I will most likely make my D2D post tomorrow unless unforseen events cause me to be unable to. I will also get my Diplomacy thread up with Ezria and all.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Actually Zhufor Jaymes misheard his recruiter so he is still going to be around for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Zhufor

Zhufor

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Oh! Yay! That gives me a much easier time in life. Alright, wonderful. Good to hear.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:50 am

Mille Sessau wrote:
What I'm laughing about as I'm writing this ModMark is that neither of you have let your troops rest since campaign began.

I mean literally ; rest. I don't mean " not fight. " I mean, sleep!

Oh yes I did, check out summery after Turn 6 when I posted. Says the following below:

-Seeing no pursuit the 3rd Legion will rest for the remaining day. the 2nd Beserker Tear (LI) will be the night watch while only a few are watching the walls and entrance to the city for activity.

Turn 7 was still on that same day as turn six so saw no need to repeat it because it was the forth day stuff for turns 6/7. Turn 8 the following "day" in the battle thread but more like months according to the timeline, is when I acted so yes sir I rested me troops Razz

This battle is looking alright though my mistake was beleiving his scouts went into the city after dark started falling. Should have just targeted them from the get go that'd be 500 dead and gone lol oh well.

EDIT: WOOT WOOT as soon as I post my next D2D I'll have 2nd place for cultural and then my military now, in company numbers, equals that of Ezria so very soon I may become the best rated nation!! YAY!! Lol should have probably only done 4 companies instead of 6 though...don't like having over 10% of my population military but at least it's not as high as Ezria's or as high as a human or orc with those 2 MP per 1000. Probably go crazy, personally, if I had one of those races, but then again companies will die in the Agrina battle so guess that compensates *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 9:24 am

Well Jaymes you have to think the quality does apply for something more than quantity.
Back to top Go down
Ezria

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:58 pm

I had a crazy long day, been running around since noon and just got a chance to sit down. I had to see my recruiter and then run a bunch of other errands. I'm gonna try and get something up for both battle threads but no gurantees. Right now my mind is pretty toast and I don't trust myself to be thinking up battle plans. xD By tomorrow morning for sure i'll have something. Apologies if i'm slowing anything up.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:27 pm

What's a cool name for the war between Mille Sessau and Caexi?
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:32 pm

from Sessau's side - the Barbarian's War, Settler's War

From Caexi's side - the Human War, First War of Conquest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 22 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warring Fronts RPG Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: