Warring Fronts RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warring Fronts RPG Forum

Warring Fronts is a medieval fantasy nation RPG forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Discussion

Go down 
+12
Aspen
Merenaz
Caexi
Zhufor
Rambo'neil
Bynaar
Thor
Ezria
Jaymes
Talis
Sage of Mirrors
Mille Sessau
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Ezria

General Discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Yeah, cuz there's nothing more manly than two dudes rubbing up on eachother and rolling around a mat. xDDD
Back to top Go down
Rambo'neil

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:35 pm

what about rugby or football (american not soccer)
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:05 pm

Stay on topic here please.
Back to top Go down
http://warringfronts.forumotion.com
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:05 pm

So, world, I notice on the map that there seems to be a river just east of the very bottom of the eastern continent. I'd like to settle my colony there (rivers made good harbors, and provide fresh water and defense). Am I just seeing things or is it there?
Back to top Go down
Merenaz

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:56 am

well...my nation needs its first diplomatic relation and trade, anyone up for it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sage of Mirrors

Sage of Mirrors

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:22 am

Hey guys, I've gotta confess... I've been really busy lately, so I might not post here anymore. I'll still be on WE (that battle post will come soon, Graal, I swear! ((Glatia: He's right, you know!))).

In conclusion, I'm formally resigning fom Warring Fronts. I apologize; I just can't really handle it and WE at the same time. At least Mabiya isn't involved in a ton of stuff, right?
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:48 pm

This is sexy huh?

General Discussion - Page 6 Varcia55

Wait this is sexier.

General Discussion - Page 6 Varcia60

Ugh. Left some whiite on the corners. Blahblah.

General Discussion - Page 6 Stats=varcia

Ooh this is even sexier.
Back to top Go down
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:05 pm

Heya everybody. I suppose it's about time that I finally join the bandwagon here. However, I think I'll deviate from untold ages of tradition and not bring my Survaekom along with me. If that means that I fail epicly, then I can always try again as usual.

Theo/Graal/The World: Before I set myself on joining, I'd like to know: Are we cool?
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:18 pm

Why would we not be?
Back to top Go down
Aspen

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Thank you; that's the response I was hoping for =).

In that case, I'll work on my nation post right away. I'll probably have it up within the following week, but I won't post before March 12, just in case the massive update gives me a major reason to change things around.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:37 am

I am actually waiting to put up my kingdom app after that update, since I want to see it before I put anything in stone.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Sorry for lack of ModMarks. Midterms and the big update is slowing me down.

Alright. I strongly advise Ezria, Talis, Bynaar, and uhm .. Ever-Winter to get me a crest or a flag for your kingdom. This is going to look awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bynaar

Bynaar

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:26 pm

I think I'm going to scrap Chai. Already a new kingdom in the works. Will wait for the new update.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:30 pm

Are you sure? It's no problem since I made a new map.

Check the new map.
Back to top Go down
Bynaar

Bynaar

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:34 pm

WTH happened with the map?

Honestly, it was better with the old one.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:35 pm

It was too difficult for me to adjust when people become inactive or scrap their kingdoms. :[
Back to top Go down
Zhufor

Zhufor

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:37 pm

I don't like the new map. Please send it back. I'll fix it for you, if you want, but everything is messed up. And where is the other dwarves?
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:38 pm

This is the new map.

The problem with the first map is that when borders change, or I have to remove a kingdom I have to duplicate portions of the map to set across the old portion or start from scratch.

Ever-Winter is beneath Ezria. It cannot be marked on the map as of right now. I think I'm going to make a secondary Subterranean map.
Back to top Go down
Bynaar

Bynaar

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:38 pm

I like the terrain and stuff from the old one. imo there should be a big central continent.

It'd be better if you just reput people back on the old map and take off the inactives. Start over basically, but with the same map.

Edit: If you're going to change the map, at least let people choose new spots if they want to.

Last edited by Bynaar on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:40 pm

I prefer the political map more so than the geographical one.

I liked the geographical one better, but for RP purposes this is substantially better.

Also, the exclusion of a central continent allows for diversity. Otherwise it becomes a literal clusterfuck, which is what happened in Warring Fronts v1.0

People are allowed to choose new spots. It's in the update. Anybody who wants their kingdom moved can request it and be moved.
Back to top Go down
Bynaar

Bynaar

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:42 pm

I preferred the geographical map. It let's others know what the terrain is, and you have to put your nation in strategic parts of the map that suit your nation's style.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:43 pm

This new map allows for geographic creativity. People can choose the terrain they want, so long as it is realistic.
Back to top Go down
Jaymes

Jaymes

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:44 pm

Oh wow...can I scrap where I'm at and all that stuff with those avians and just magically transport my ppl to a different continent? I choose a big continent for a reason so I wouldn't have to worry about the sea...now I'm traped and crowded a great deal...

EDIT FOR EZRIA: Got writers block, will get to posting tomorrow though don't get your hopes up cuz busy but will try.

Last edited by Jaymes on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bynaar

Bynaar

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:45 pm

Map just kinda ruins it for me. I understand you can say what your terrain is, kinda takes away part of the fun of choosing where you want to be though.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:45 pm

I'm really not understanding why it's a big deal. The map is intended for placement, not the basis of the RP.

The map makes it 1,000,000 times easier for me to manage everything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Discussion   General Discussion - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General Discussion
Page 6 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warring Fronts RPG Forum :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: