Warring Fronts RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warring Fronts RPG Forum

Warring Fronts is a medieval fantasy nation RPG forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Trait Suggestions!

Go down 
+5
Nightshade
Talis
Zhufor
Bynaar
Mille Sessau
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jaymes

Jaymes

New Trait Suggestions! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Trait Suggestions!   New Trait Suggestions! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:25 pm

I like Talis' for Elves tangible and fits with elves.

Could you go off the corruption for humans? Like because there are corrupted leaders and they have followers a certain percentage in peace and war times must always be within the nations borders or a certain % of the MP each pop increase isn't given because that % goes to maintaining order throughout the nation?
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Trait Suggestions!   New Trait Suggestions! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:55 pm

I need a malus for Humans.

I can't think of one! :/
Back to top Go down
http://warringfronts.forumotion.com
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Trait Suggestions!   New Trait Suggestions! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Okay so here is a question. Do the elves and drows get to use magic as long as it is not a combat spell?

The reason why I ask is that both of those races basically have to pick the arcane trait tree or they loose that pro. Like me using communication medallions or just magic in general. Those two races are the only one that have a pro that can become useless.
Back to top Go down
Mille Sessau
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Trait Suggestions!   New Trait Suggestions! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:20 pm

No, they have to choose the Arcane Spell Tree.

You don't get long range communications homie.
Back to top Go down
http://warringfronts.forumotion.com
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Trait Suggestions!   New Trait Suggestions! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Well at least brought it to your attention that those two races are the only ones that loose one of their pros if they don't chose the arcane tree.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Trait Suggestions!   New Trait Suggestions! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 pm

Yeah, it does kind of crimp creativity/flexibility. It's somewhat made up for in the fact that it's a ridiculously powerful bonus if you do pick the arcane tree (whole trait free!), but could end up just being overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Caexi
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Trait Suggestions!   New Trait Suggestions! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:36 pm

Well the fact that the arcane tree isn't going to be one that is probably going to be picked at all. Most people don't like playing magic and I don't like it in combat.
Back to top Go down
Talis
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Trait Suggestions!   New Trait Suggestions! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:42 pm

No? I would've picked arcana if I were using a different faction. I had just already decided on using Shidrus. Still, I can understand your objection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Trait Suggestions!   New Trait Suggestions! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Trait Suggestions!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2